Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Ducky.

Ducky is truly a tale of two pigs.  80 percent of the time he is a well behaved boy who looks for loving. The other 20 percent, well… he is less well behaved.

Ducky boarded with us back in December, and now he will be with us for the summer! We will work on his snipping during feeding times as well as integrating him into our herd so that he can learn pig manners. He already has a healthy respect for the other herd members.

We will have periodic updates of Ducky while his mom is backpacking through Europe, and so his fans can keep tabs on him.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *